MAGISTER-PRESS IS A COORDINATOR OF CREATION OF UNESCO/EOLSS ENCYCLOPEDIA "SPORT SCIENCE"
Approximate structure of the first volume:
1. History of Physical Culture and Sport
2. Sport, Sustainable Development, and Peace Culture
3. Anatomy of Human Organism
4. Sport Physiology
5. Biomechanics of Human Organism
6. Sport Biochemistry
7. Sport Medicine
8. Psychology of Physical Education and Sport
9. Sociology of Physical Culture and Sport
10. Mass Sport and Professional Sport
11. Modern Systems and Methods of Sportsmen's Training
12. Structure of Competitive Activity in Modern Sport
13. Sporting Events as Means and Method of Influence on the National Physical Culture
14. The Problem of Determination of the Competitive Activity Result in Modern Sport
15. Humanistic Aspects of Sport, Olympic Games and Paralympics
16. Sport Recordology
17. Management and Economics of Physical Culture and Sport
18. Legal Basis in the Sphere of Physical Culture and Sport
19. Doping Control
20. Sport Metrology
21. Sports Facilities
22. Game Sports
23. Cyclic Sports
24. Combat Sports
25. Strength Sports
26. Sports with Complex Coordinating
27. Technical, Applied, and Air Sports
28. Cybersport, Extreme and Other Sports
29. Recreational Physical Culture
30. Sports Organizations
31. Outstanding Sportsmen of the World
The second volume will be dedicated exclusively to the photographs of world sport records.
UNESCO/EOLSS encyclopedia "Sport Science" of the series "Encyclopedia of Life Support Systems" in the process of preparation.
The publication is expected in the 4th quarter of 2010.
At the present time, selection of the authors and partners in creation and publication of the encyclopedia is near completion.
Contacts: +7(495) 916-13-23.